Thursday, December 14, 2017

Back to the Square

Hello!

Wanted to let everyone that I have made it back!

Zone N2
Zone Leaders: Sneddon and Moss M.
District Leader: Gemio
Assignment: Welfare Square round 3!
DA 201
P-day Wednesday
Comp: Sister Bablitz from Kentucky....... I AM NOT A DISTRICT LEADER COMPANION! YAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEH! Wow! That is so sweet! Just a regular missionary! Woot!

And no, we don't all have our own smartphones yet, it is just one per companionship.
It feels so weird to be back. I am not super excited to be back, but I know once I am used to everything again I will love it. The more sisters I see the happier I become. Sister Leavitt was still here when I got back! Do you remember Dan from three months ago? He got baptized! I knew he would! Oh man that is so exciting! He still needs to send sister Leavitt the pictures though. 

Spending the night at the mission home in Reno was such a fun experience. We ate dinner with all the Sr. couples, Pres. and Sis. Chesnut, and the assistants. We then had this mini testimony meeting, and after we just hung out until it was time to go to bed! Sister Smith and I got to listen to the missionaries going home ask questions pertaining to what they should do or how to react to things. Like, "What do I do when they want to watch movies?" Ha! 
Everyone in that mission is so amazing. But as Sister Smith A. and I were coming home, instead of "home means NV, home means the hills" "home means the Square, home means the light, home is the Choir, and sing smile find!" 
 
PERSPECTIVE AND POSITIVE THINKING WILL HELP ME ADJUST! 

We did see Sisters Silva and Kitchen as they come off the plane to NV Reno Mission! That was super cool, and we caught up and told them they were going to looooooove it there. One of them gets to be comps with sister Lovstedt in the Reno YSA ward! 

Catch yall next week! 
Sister Glanzer, WA state
ps. I have to baptize my FB... aka hide everything from the world. 


At the mission home in NV




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!