Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Missionary Daily Schedule Changed!

Guess what! The missionary daily schedule changed! Wow! That is amazing! They gave missionaries more decisions on when they do companionship study,  language study, daily planning, and even gave us more time on p-day and at the end of the day! That was big! Maybe pday wont be as stressful when we have to go shopping!

But we here on Temple Square, everything for us is scheduled down to a T because if we don't have order, it would be chaos! One reason they gave for this freedom to schedule was to prepare us for when we are off our missions! So we are adjusted to studying the scriptures at different hours of the day!

KEY INDICATORS! We are having lessons left and right on teaching center, then they take it away! I am a little crestfallen. It was odd to plan for the next day and only set goals for four of nine key indicators. Key indicators are keeping track of what we do and have and such.


But this was all announced in the World Wide Missionary Broadcast. It was interesting at first how they started it, but then I realized that few missionaries in the world have been to Temple Square and few in the Church Office Building.Saturday, I took a call in teaching center with this guy that wanted to know if there was church in his area, which there was. I gave him the address. He talked about how he would love to devote his life to preaching the 'word.' I told him about missionary work, invited him to church and such. Then we called him Monday. Wow. He is an elect kid. If he chooses to accept the Gospel, he would be a fantastic missionary. He said he went out teaching the word and got beat up. ðŸ˜± We then told him about how missionaries teach in twos. He said when he is baptized he is going to come to Utah and do a mission with us in the summer! Ha! I told him that he can go out with the missionaries in his town if he really wanted to. It was great. It was a memorable phone call.I think I will always say, "I love my Zone Leaders." We were able to go on exchanges with them this week, and I was with Sister Almedia... Exchanges are always so good! I have never before in my whole life had someone ask me, "Why are you negative?" I was at a loss for words, ðŸ˜¶ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am? But don't worry, negative in the way of setting goals. I am not a negative Nancy, drowning in sorrows and bring the world down around me! I like low achievable goals, but after this exchange, setting just a little higher goals is good to make one stretch and grow. Still, I was taken aback when she said it. THIS JUST IN: THE ASSEMBLY HALL IS OPEN! it has been closed all January, and they said it wouldn't be reopened until February 17th! Best news of the day!Favorite Question of the Week: Are those real cows in the Temple? I'll leave it to you all to find out for yourself! Your Local Missionaries would love to help you know!😇 Or your Mormon friends too! ðŸ˜‰ What we do in the Temple isn't secret, it is sacred!That is the week! And I am still going strong!Sister Glanzer!
Sister Jeong and I swapped glasses
The wonderful TC Desk assignment during winter in the early afternoon, devoid of people!
We are getting the cart for Sister Fouti-Makaya
These two are all the reporting we have to do! Missionary work is all just preach the Gospel and have fun! 

The names that some people put on the chats are very interesting

Trio for an hour! 9am square time, only sisters roam the square.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!