Friday, January 26, 2018

The Beginning of the End

Zone: North 2- I didn't switch zones!
Zone leaders: Sister Moss M, New Mexico, and Sister Fedotava, Ukraine! (she was in my district my second transfer with Sister Leavitt)
District leader: Sister Ranieri, Italy
Companion: Sister Su, China
Assignment: Humanitarian Center! (I totally thought I was going to die at Welfare Square. Neither of us have served there before, so let the adventure begin!)

It was a chair. I dropped a chair on my face! I was exercising, using the chair as weight. it slipped and fell! I have a nice little scar now.

I am an iPad missionary, and there are just 6-12 weeks left of iPad missionaries left in the world, they stopped supporting area books for iPads. Which is awful, so now my companion has to be super good at updating everything. Of course I will help!

Sister Bablitz and I took a regular tour this past week and it was normal! We had taken four tours total last transfer and all of them were really odd ASL tours. She even said that! But this one was so regular, we did pretty good. We definitely had different focuses in the tour, but not enough for us to conflict each other, or be unbalanced or anything. 

I have only read the Book of Mormon once all the way through and I am working on the second time. I have about 200 pages left. In order for me to finish I have to read about five pages a day. That can be a bit hard as a missionary. There are some missionaries that read it like five times... Sister Bablitz is one. She is on her 5th time to read it on her mission and she is in her 6th transfer. 😐 What? 

I am excited for this transfer. Sister Su got a lot of people transfered to her by her last comp who went outbound and now we have a good pool to teach from. I am excited to be busy!

I said good bye to a lot of sisters yesterday (Tuesday) going outbound and going home. A lot I won't see again #catchyainthespiritworld My Companion now actually attended BYU-Idaho before the mission so I will get to see her after the mission! The only foreign comp that I know I will see for sure! Sweet.

Fair thee well
Sister Glanzer


Sister Castanga (Connecticut, going to Cali for outbound) and me
Moving day is the last Tuesday morning of the transfer. Always pretty crazy
This gem was in the grocery store
This board is at WFS
This board is at WFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!